C++Builder XE Architect is designed for C++ developers and teams building data-intensive client/server, cloud, GUI and Web applications with large or complex enterprise database systems. C++Builder Architect combines data-driven rapid application development and heterogeneous high-speed data access with rich visual data modeling to help developers understand, design, and get the most value out of existing enterprise databases and data structures. C++Builder Architect includes everything in the Enterprise edition plus powerful database modeling and design capabilities:
- Reverse-engineer, analyze, and optimize databases
- Automatically generate database code from models for forward engineering
- Create logical and physical models based on information extracted from databases and script files
- Work with highly readable and navigable diagrams
- Advanced compare and merge with bidirectional comparisons and merges of model and database structures
Borland — компания по производству программного обеспечения, наиболее известна как создатель инструментов разработки Turbo Pascal и Delphi.